Wednesday, August 17, 2005

What Will Meant To Be It Will Be

Looking back at the calendar, little did I realise that I had been in my current company for half a year. Oh man, how times flies and little did I know it will be 1 year and dunno whether I can stay on for so long or not? Nobody will have an exact answer to it, maybe I will stay on, maybe I will leave and even best I will start flying.

My future is so clueless and I have to path is out slowly and carefully to see what is really good and bad for me. Thinking about how time flies also makes me think that how long have we parted and how coldly have you been treating me for the past month. As I looked back at the SMS that you sent me, no matter what happen I can always SMS you. But I think that is bullshit ya? Cause no matter what I do to you, eventually at the end of the date I will not get an reply from you. So whats the point right? So must as well I solved my own problems rather then seeking help from others.

I dunno why are you doing all this to me, giving me such cold treatment and did even wanna reply me. Since this is the case then I shall let it be, perhaps you have an answer to what you really wanna already. Forcing you will not bring happiness to any of the parties. Just let it be then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home