Thursday, August 18, 2005

My Health Screening

My company have arrange a health screening conducted by NKF. Well, the TL here is a bit the in flexible so we have to go during our pathetic 45 mins lunch break. But not too worry we have more then sufficient time for the screening. I'm so excited about it and was looking forward to it and we are talking about it too. 2 hours before the screening we are not suppose to eat anything only plain water is allowed.

We will be check on the following
  1. Blood Cholesterol Test
  2. Blood Glucose Test
  3. Urinalysis
  4. Blood Pressure Measurement
  5. Waist-Hip Ratio Measurement Body Mass Index
  6. Body Fat Composition Analysis

We have to go and pee and collect our own urine, I went together with Jean and told her that its better to be a guy at this point of time. Cause we can just pee directly into the container that was given to us. The urine that I pee out was warm just like the home make fresh brew Tea. We went back to the mobile bus fill up a damn long form and have everything check on that little cramp bus. Got everything tested and this are the result for my screening.

  1. Blood Cholesterol -- 177 mg/dl
  2. Blood Glucose Test -- 84 mg/dl
  3. Urinalysis -- PH 6
  4. Blood Pressure Measurement - 113/71
  5. Waist-Hip Ratio Measurement -- 0.74, Wasit: 66 cm, Hip 89 cm (my figure still not bad)
  6. Body Mass Index -- 20.8
  7. Body Fat Composition Analysis - 23.8%
Counselling - I'm healthy and need to eat healthily and exercise regularly.

I went in less then 5 mins and haven warmed the seat yet I was ask to leave already. Because everything was just so normal and fine. I starred at that person for a while before I left. All I need to do is maintain and keep fit. Oh my, must start to do some exercise to slim down a little.


We were all talking about the screening thing and I guess I’m the only normal person that. The rest was like this one too high, that one too high. Maybe I’m very health and image consciences, so I’m on all guard to look good and stay good. Health is more important as compare to anything else.


HEALTH = MONEY
MONEY ‡ HEALTH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home