Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I Wanna Study Mass Comm

Stomach still feel a little bloated but not feeling so bad, so when to work as normal. I think sometimes its all up to one’s mind to decide what he is feeling or doing. If he keeps thinking that he is sick he will be sick. Work went on as per normal, nothing much had happen though, so nothing much for me to write too.

As I was writing the letter to you, I was thinking whether to include the email address that I send to you or the blog that I have written. It keeps running through my mind and still haven decide whether or not. Doest it really matters? Cause eventually at the end of the day you will even cared about it. no matter how much effort I put in to salvage this relationship. One will get hurt and tired when he keeps knocking on the door but no one open it up for him. There is always expectation but normally it will leads to disappointment.

I have the thought of going back to school and study. I wanna to do Mass Comm but thinking is it better to do Diploma first or go directly to Degree. But even if so, I dun have the money to go for either one. I’m saving up hard for the course fees but how long will it take before I can save that money. Haiz, why everything has to be related to money. Going into event coordinating or Public Relations is also my another alternative in life. Though it will be very busy but time will be very fruitful cause I will learn a lot.

It doesn’t matter to me now, cause time can be better used in somewhere else then dating. Whether or not one can get married off this life time is also fated. I will leave it all to fate but sometimes, something I have to strike hard for. Just like my future and my career. Relationship is just secondary, but by then if really nobody wants me just married off to any guy that comes along my life. Worst come to worst, be left on the shelf and be expired goods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home