Monday, August 15, 2005

My Bloated Stomach

Since yesterday night, wasn’t feeling that right and stomach was aching but not that serious though. But this morning, the condition seems to worsen but I still manage to take the pain. While I was bathing, I realize that my stomach was very bloated. It cannot be possible that my tummy grow so big over night.

Throughout the whole morning, I keep letting gas out and have the urge to go toilet. I took poh chek yi to stop the diarrhea first. It work well at first but the medication wear off after few hours. I was really in pain and couldn’t concentrate during work, so I took half day off and went to see a doctor. I didn’t know what was exactly wrong with myself. Just told the doc that my stomach was very bloated. He did ask me a few questions to determine what is wrong with me. thereafter, ask me to lay down and pressed again my stomach and ask me do I feel any pain when he pressed on certain area.

After several press here and there, he say that I might have something dirty that causes diarrhea. And it cannot be gastric because the most upper part of my stomach dun feels the pain when he pressed on it. I was feeling so uncomfortable and really feel like taking medicine and have a good rest. After the treatment, I took medicine and fall to sleep like nobody business. The medicine didn’t cause drowsiness but I just feel very sleepy.

Alright, its time for me to go to bed already. Need more rest and its quite sad to see my stomach still feel so bloated. All 2 rounds of medications, my condition still dun seems to have any improvement. Have the nausea feeling but got nothing for me to vomit out, stood by the toilet bowl. Feel as though I have those hang over feel but this time round. It was worst then being drunk.

I need to have some rest now….


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home