Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Sleepless Night

It’s another Saturday and I’m home again. I have lost count on this is my how many Saturday staying at home the whole day apart from going to work. Feeling a bit the reluctant to go out also, cause when I’m out will tend to see couples and memories will start coming back. As I told myself will try not to think of it so much.

Mum called and asks us to go down to our grand uncle’s wake as today is the last night already. Didn’t wanna get my ass moving but no choice have to go down as the rest of my relative are there already. So got changed and headed down to Toa Payoh. When I’m there, I find that actually its not bad a location. Its very centralise and easy access to any part of Singapore. Maybe can have my future home situated at Toa Payoh. Furthermore, there are so many things in the central.

Took the feeder bus and reached the place, pay respect to him and when I take a look at him I found that he looked like my late grandmother. They got the same face structure and the features. After paying respect, sat at one concern and chat with my relative to do some catching up. Normally, we dun really have a chance to meet up without a year other then Chinese New Year. Then 2 other occasions will be either funeral or wedding. Wedding is very unlikely cause almost all are still single and available.

My handphone have been very quite and not so much of a message coming in since we broke up. Suddenly, I received a SMS I read the contend and was very surprised that it was you. And the contend of the SMS is as followed

“How have you been.?”

Sender:
Patrick Wong
+97979137

Sent:
21:53:22
13-08-2005

I was very surprised and happy that you did actually SMS me first. I hesitated and took awhile to think of what I wanna reply to you. I finally text and reply to your SMS and you never seems to reply me anymore. I thought it might be because you never received the SMS so I did sent twice. Another reason is that you reply but I never received. I will not know whats the reason for not having a reply. I did stay up the whole night just the wait for your reply.

But you eventually didn’t, I was thinking that you might have sent it to the wrong person. The intended recipient wasn’t me but someone else, who name is apparently before for after my name in your phonebook. i couldn’t get to sleep and toss and turn in the bed and was thinking that why didn’t you reply me?
Therefore, I sent you a SMS again around 4 plus and hoping to get an answer from you. But like I told myself, you will not reply me. You are just like that, you like it you will do it else you will give attitude and totally be ignorance about it. What to do, we are no longer together and you got better things to do. I finally got bed at around 5 plus and before I sleep this songs just come across my mind and it so much say about my feeling for some one is love.

When I Fall In Love

“Maybe I'm old fashioned feeling as I do

Maybe I'm just living in the past

But when I meet the right one, I know I'll be true

My first love will be my last

When I fall in love, it will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world like this is


Love is ended before it's begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun


When I give me heart, it will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart
And the moment I can fell that you fell that way too
Is when I fall in love with you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home