Friday, August 12, 2005

The Moral of Tea Bag

Finally its Friday and a week down, and amazingly how times flies another 4 months is going to be X’mas and thereafter marks the end of 2005 and a start of a new year again. Oh my, I’m getting old each day and still have not make things big for myself yet. Not to worry, I strongly believe that 2006 will be a better year for me to fulfill my dreams. As SIA going to launch their very first A380 and I’m definitely going to start flying with SIA when they launch that aircraft.

During work, it was so boring cause the calls was so little. I suggested to my colleague that we work on Plan A to take half day MC and go and watch movies. But when we flap the papers the movies we wanted to watch is not yet. So Plan A was aborted and the other Plan B was take half day and go home and sleep. But it was aborted also cause the both of us cant disappear at the same time. But one of my colleague actually did that he is really “gan” man.

Never mind, neither A or B works but the luck thing is that I stay and hold on till 7 plus. Before I end work, I started talking nonsense to my colleague. As I was drinking tea to ease my indigestion from the hokkien mee I had for lunch. I feel like puking and makes me feel so uncomfortable right after lunch. So I make tea for myself to feel better, finished my tea and left with the tea bag. I have a bad habit of sucking the tea bag after I finished the drinks.

When I saw the tea bag, suddenly something strives me and I told my colleagues who are still in the office about how tea bag resembles like man’s balls. As the balls is very sensitive just like the tea bag, so when sucking it you can exert too much force. Cause the guy will feel the pain and the tea bag will actually burst when you suck too hard. Therefore, must master the skills of sucking it just right to make the guy feels good and sucking the rest of the tea out from the bag with having it burst. The is then we consider a good sucker. They all burst into laugher when I finished telling them.

We stay back for awhile to gossip and talk cock, we hardly will have the chance to sit down and talk because we all are on different shift each week. So the only time will be after work or on Saturday. We me around, there will definitely be gossip around. I make them stay and accompany me, therefore I must say something to entertain them. Being too close with them make it harder for me to leave the company. Moreover, it’s the feeling and the bond that we had created and build along the way. But have to think it on the other hand that people move one for the better and there will be better and greener grasses out there for me to explore.

Some times I wonder, why humans must have feelings and emotions. Why cant they live without it and especially love. Love is a big word that makes people love it and hate it at the same time. It doesn’t matter anymore cause no once can actually give me the definition of happiness. So I guess there is really no happiness in this world. One thing being that no one will be contented with what they presently have. Always seeking and wanting for MORE and MORE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home