Thursday, August 11, 2005

A New Day For ME

Another day to weekend and its no longer special or important to me anymore. I forget the feeling of going dating and I should start to forget about you too. And I’m trying hard and very sure that I’m able to do it soon. Thinking of you will just bring me more pain cause you simply dun care and why must I care so much.

Was having lunch with my colleagues who are all uncles which is older in age. One of them suggested that I should leave the current company because I’m still young and better prospect out there. I wanted to but not at the time being, meantime will still look out for jobs opportunities around. Suddenly, one of them suggested that he can actually introduce job for me if I want. Why not right, I told them I dun mind going into event coordinating or related field. As they say it will be a very busy job, I mean I’m not dating and no commitment. Nothing for me to worry about, I can go for the job moreover I can learn a lot from there to. It will be a good learning experience better then what I’m doing now.

Hopefully those old man dun give me empty promises cause I really hate that. but well, in this world seems like almost everyone is doing that. Getting used to it and must live with it. While heading home my foot step was heavy, I dunno why also. I wasn’t thinking of anything for the first time. The feeling is so bad that its beyond description. Never mind, thinking that I will be spending moon cake festival in China makes me a little excited. First time spending it overseas, guess it will be a pretty fun experience because China will have the mood and atmosphere there. Looking forward to my trip in mid September and must save hard my expenses there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home