Wednesday, August 10, 2005

My Final Blessing For You

Went online and saw your nick there but knowing for sure that you will not pop me a message even though I were to keep my comp on for the whole day. You just treat me like as though I am transparent. If that is really the case, I hope that you chose to forget me completely and just treat it that you never know me in this life time. And I will do the same thing back to you.

Perhaps time will really change one person, I should slowly delete off all the sms that you sent me. It is no longer significant to me any more. The more I look at it the more it will bring tears to me. So why should I put myself in such misery when you dun even care at all. I was thinking to myself that I’m really very foolish to cry so much for this relationship. Maybe you are right, you cant provide me a future and will not stop me for looking for my own happiness.

Have a thought over it already, and I guess that it have been quite sometimes since the cool down period. I decided not to hang on to it already and I want to walk out of this once and for all. Though it will hurt but I rather it be a short term pain them to lead to a great pain next time. I will not tell you face to face about this because it has been rather obvious that you chose to give it up first. Dun worry, I’ll not sms you anymore and eventually will forget your presence in my life. If we happen to bum into each other one day, just treat it as though I’m a stranger to you. Dun acknowledge me cause I wun acknowledge you as well. I dun want both parties to feel embarrassed.

I once thought that when couple breaks up they can always be friend. And I strongly believe in that, but my point of view changed with time. I would rather lose a friend and not wanting to meet him again this life time cause I dun wanna to be hurt once again. Will feel weird when get to see him once again, just treat it as though I have lost one friend in this world. Sometimes you have to loss some and gain some in life. There will not be a balance up in life. Just treat it that this will be my final blessing for you and you just take care of yourself. Will not think of you anymore and forget as much things as possible. Hopefully, when I wake up tomorrow my memories will just delete off parts that contains you. Isn’t this better for both parties? Take care and bye for now…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home