Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Nation Birthday

9 August 2005, Tuesday – Sunny

Happy Birthday Singapore, it’s a public holiday for the nation. and every one will be on holiday mood, some might have gone for a long weekend to HKG, BKK for nearby countries for a short trip. Whereas for me, I’ll we working and actually dun mind working on PH cause the calls volume is not that high. Thinking about a long weekend, and you promised to bring me to KL but guess it will never happen. I shall go there myself or with my colleagues one of this day. Promises are always meant to be broken.

During work, it was quite fun though was boring. I was doing my own things so time dun seems to past slowly. My male colleagues were bored until they read female magazines and we were like mocking at them. Towards the end of the day almost 8 pm, we started gossiping about others and she is well known for her fakeness and apple polishing. No one can stand her, the best thing was I’m just seated beside her. So need to be highly on guard of her else will die. Throughout the day, I kept looking at my hp hoping that there will be SMS coming in but expectation normally will lead to disappointment. Like I say you will never SMS me anymore unless Singapore stated snowing.

Saw a little of the fireworks, casue the extended the celebration to the neighbourhood area. Looking at the fireworks like me think of last year moon cake festival. When we were in the cab, we happened to see the firework over at boat quay. It was a very nice scene and its so romatic. Just as though it will only appear in drama or movies but it indeed happen in real life for us. But good things dun least and I really believe this one. Well, what to do this is part and parcel of life to go through all this.

Was heading home, see the flux of people moving towards the interchange and it was so crowed. They were either with the family or the other half, and I’m all alone here waiting for my that somebody to come. Guess it will never happen again. My missing for you is so bad, I really wished that I could tell you all this. But thinking that, so what if I’m going to tell you all this? You will still do nothing about it cause the feeling you had for me is not there anymore. And I dun wanna be a burden to you anymore. So I kept this all to myself…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home